Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TRAVELOGUE #2 - YEOSU













 
















I love the attention to detail that the Koreans have. They create the most beautiful works of art. The last photo was a quote scrawled on the door of a second-storey cafe with the most gorgeous velveteen vintage chairs, and some yummy waffles to boot. 

I apologise rather belatedly for the photo spam, but every single photo here (taken during my first week) puts a smile on my face. I loved visiting the Swiss pavilion and entering this special ice-cold chamber to get up close and personal with a glacier as old as Korea. Our culture-themed weekends saw us donning cheongsams to celebrate our multi-cultural, diverse society - and it made us trigger-happy too. I probably lugged back a gazillion face masks too. Oops ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment