Saturday, June 2, 2012

white as snow





I love my acid-washed high-waisted shorts. Picked them up at a flea a few weeks back, and wore them paired with a white collar-tipped top for a little jaunt around our humble city. Took my snakeskin creepers out for a spin too; am glad they got some sun because I can't really wear them on weekdays. Also debuting my leopard-print chunky bracelet, which was (literally) gold <3





Night out with the jc mates with fantastic wine and sweet Moet champagne. V also got me this perfect-smelling bottle of whipped body cream, which is super soft and light on the skin. Almost seems edible too!

***

So anyhow. Word is that famed French fashion designer Roland Mouret was appalled at the lack of fashion-forward people here. I can't say that I disagree. That's the thing about a society which prizes efficiency and practicality - we become rather de-personalised, mindless drones who forget about building creativity in our haste to build skyscrapers. Can we not strive to enjoy the imperfect mish-mash of our concrete city in a garden instead, and bring to life the beauty, and not the efficacy, of all around us (including ourselves)?

No comments:

Post a Comment