Tuesday, June 5, 2012

cuzziekins



 
 Meet my new favourite chill-out spot. Bright, airy and cheery - just the place you need to recharge and return to every time you need to soothe your frazzled nerves. 

I was actually moaning about eating solo because I couldn't contact my cuzzie. Later on, though, I realised what a perfect place it was to escape from a dreary, unexciting Monday. And, this made it even better - my cuzzie managed to make her way here! So glad I made time to catch up with her <3



 
Finally dug out this Zara-inspired skirt from my wardrobe. I think lots of people got all goggle-eyed when they saw it. But I absolutely adore its high-low goodness; think I'll bring it with me to Korea (can't believe I'm leaving in two weeks!) Went to watch Snow White and the Huntsman - completely boring, and completely disliked Kirsten Stewart's stoned look throughout. Bah.


Ending this post with a random phrase which was floating around in my mind. I originally wanted this to be a tribute to Instagram, my favouritest iPhone app ever, but I realise it applies to all the people who have blessed and impacted me in one way or another. So...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment